Step by step instructions on how to buy Jupiter Orbit — JPO (Desktop)
- $JupiterOrbit is on the BSC (Binance Smart Chain) network AKA BEP20.
- You need $BNB to swap it for $JupiterOrbit
- You must use a wallet on the BSC network to connect to Pancakeswap (the exchange)
- Read full instructions here (this was made for purchasing safemoon, which is on same chain as JupiterOrbit) on how to get BNB in a wallet in the first place. (full credit to bitcoinquirks.com on making amazing instruction on how to get BNB into a wallet).
- Once you are at the pancake swap section in above instructions, click on “buy on pancake swap” on our website https://jupiterorbit.space
- This takes you to pancakeswap. Wait for the pop-up, then click READ and if you understand, click I understand and continue
You can now swap your $BNB for $JupiterOrbit! If it doesn’t work, increase slippage to 11% — 13% till it works! (use the gear cog in top right corner)
You now hold $JupiterOrbit! When you hold you get more tokens every time someone transacts! 🚀
Still lost? Please add comment here and I can respond
How to swap back?
It’s same process on pancake swap but in reverse, ensure $JupiterOrbit is on top and $BNB is on bottom and keep playing with slippage 11%-13% till it works
Using Metamask? (Desktop)
- Set up Metamask wallet on desktop here Buy $BNB on www.binance.com
- Configure Metamask to use BSC here
- Send $BNB to your metamask wallet! learn here OK you got some BNB now? Next, use the button “buy on pancakeswap” on our website https://jupiterorbit.space
- This takes you to pancakeswap. Wait for the pop-up, then click I understand and continue
- Now ensure your Metamask wallet is set to BSC network and you have $BNB in your account and type in how much BNB you want to swap for $JupiterOrbit (you may need to click the arrow button to swap the pairs, you want to ensure BNB is on top, and JupiterOrbit is on bottom like the screenshot below)
- You may need to set slippage to 11% or 12% until it works. So click the gear cog in the top right corner of the above screenshot and change your slippage
Try 11%, 12%, 13%, 14%, 15% until it works.
Congrats! You are now a proud $JupiterOrbit holder! When you hold you get more tokens every time someone transacts!
Still lost? Please add comment here and I can respond.
Already have Trustwallet? (Android)
Here are some instructions from the TG group. If you can figure it out then great.
- Download trustwallet
- Buy BNB coin from Binance
- Withdraw Binance BNB to your trustwallet BNB
- On your Trustwallet Wallet Screen, Tap “BNB”, press “More”, then press “swap to smartchain”
- Go on google on your phone and enter trust://browser_enable
- You will now have a browser on your trustwallet app, search up pancake swap
- Enter the Jupiter Orbit contract through bscscan (or get the contract number 0x9980c11f18d424c19f62610b5e63486ee2b25136) and exchange your BNB smart chain to Jupiter Orbit
- Put slippage as 11% — 13%
Apparently on iOS you can’t do step 5. anymore, so better to use desktop wallet/method above.
Feel free to visit our website for more information here.
This is not financial advice. Do your own research and you assume full risk and responsibility.